- Go to Appearance > Themes in the WordPress Dashboard
- Click on the Add New button
- Click on the Upload link
- Select the file
- Click on Install Now button
Activate the theme
Now, hover over the theme thumbnail and press the Activate button
Set up Custom Menu
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu
- Click on Create a new menu link
- Give a name to your menu in Menu Name and click Create Menu button
- Now choose the pages, categories, custom links from the leftside of your screen by selecting the checkbox and click on Add Menu
- Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
Add the required logo to best suit your site from here and choose the required one as to display the logo only or text only or both or none of them, which is situated just below the logo upload button option. Here, below is the screenshot on this one:
From this setting in this theme, you can either make your main navigation sticky or non sticky, which best suits your site need. Here, below is the screenshot on this one:
Header Image Position
From this setting in this theme, you can place the header image uploaded in your site in any place as required, which is described in this theme.
You can choose the layout according to your requirement here to make your site either Boxed layout or Wide layout from this option to best suit your site need. The attached image shows the boxed layout option when choosed.
This is the layout option for the archive pages. But, if you overwrite this option by other settings, such as the default layout for post and pages, or added individually for the post or page while creating or editing the post or page, then, this will be overwritten by those.
Default layout for pages only
This is the layout option for the pages only by default. If there is layout option choosen for the individual page, then, this will not have the effect on those pages.
Default layout for single posts only
This is the layout option for the posts only by default. If there is layout option choosen for the individual post, then, this will not have the effect on those single posts page.
The layout options available for all of the mentioned above are:-
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Both Sidebar
- No Sidebar Full Width
- No Sidebar Content Centered
Blog Posts display type
From this option, you can make your blog page to display the blog post as you required. The options available in this section are:-
- Large image and summary text
- Medium image and summary text
- Alternate position medium image and summary text
- Large image and full content
Here, below is the attached image for this section:
This options helps you to change the primary color according to your site requirement. This will effect almost all of the colors, which is best utilized throughout the theme.
This options helps you to change the color skin of your site according to your requirement that best suits your site need. Here, below is the screenshot on this one that has choosed the Dark as its Color Skin:-
This options lets you add the Custom CSS code for your site to overwrite the theme’s as well as the plugin’s CSS code to best suit your site requirement.
You can choose whether to add the related post in your site either through the tags, or by the category wise, while you activate the related post for your site through this option.
Remove Featured Image
You can choose to either display the featured image in the single post page or remove it completely from the single post page, by choosing the option from here.
You can choose to either display or not to display the author of the post in the single post page. Here, below is the image on choosing to activate this in the site:-
If you want to have the slider in your site, then, you can enable this option. For this, you can oprn this link and then check on the checkbox having the option of Check to activate slider.
Slider #1, Slider #2 and so on
From these settings, you can add the slider to your site. For this, you need to choose the page for the slider, and the page selected must have the featured image associated with it to display it in the front-end. Here the options are as follows:-
- Slider Page: Choose the required page for the slider here.
- Enter the first button text: Add the required text here to overwrite the page text to be shown here.
- Enter link to redirect for the first button: Add the link here to link the first button to other pages, rather than the page itself.
- Enter the second button text: Add the required text here for the second button.
- Enter link to redirect for the second button: Add the required link for this button to link to any place as required for your site here.
Here, below is the image provided for this section:-
This theme has bundled the services widget in it to display some of your pages as services which is granted by your site. For this to work properly in your site, you can create a new page, with the Business Template selected for that page and assign that page to be the static front page.
Here is the step to add this widget in the Business Sidebar area:-
- Visit Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Business Sidebar
- Now, choose the TG: Services widget there from the widgets list.
- After that, choose the required pages here to display them as services for your site
- After all of the process has been completed, just click on the Save & Publish button.
Here, below is the screenshot for this widget:-