Location: Appearance > Customize > Content > Blog / Archive
(Available in ColorMag Pro)
ColorMag Pro supports 2 plugins for creating breadcrumbs:
- Yoast SEO
You can use any of them according to your convenience.
Steps to add breadcrumbs in ColorMag Pro:
- Manage Plugin’s Setting:
- For Yoast SEO:
- For NavXT:
- Activate Breadcrumbs from ColorMag Pro’s Setting:
To add breadcrumbs in ColorMag Pro, you would need to install and activate either Yoast SEO or Breadcrumb NavXT plugin as per your preference.
Manage Plugin’s Setting
1. For Yoast SEO:
- Go to your `Dashboard > Yoast Seo > Search Appearance` section,
- Under the search appearance section look for the Breadcrumb tab
- Enable the option and save the changes.
2. For NavXT:
You can simply install and activate the Breadcrumb NavXT plugin.
Activate Breadcrumbs from ColorMag Pro’s Setting:
- Go to your `Dashboard > Customizer > Content > Blog/ Archive`
- Enable the `Check to display the breadcrumb. Note: Supports Breadcrumb NavXT plugin and Yoast SEO BreadCrumb settings.` under Breadcrumbs.
You can choose your own introductory text for the added breadcrumb by entering it on the breadcrumb label field.