Location: Appearance > Customize > Header > Primary Menu
Primary Menu in ColorMag has various elements like Home Icon, Search Icon, etc. You can enable or disable those and customize the Primary Menu’s design and typography.
Home Icon #
Enabling it shows the Home Icon linking to the Front Page as the first item of the primary menu.
Search Icon #
Enabling it shows Search Icon at the end of the primary menu.
Random Post Icon #
Enabling it shows Random Post Icon at the end of the primary menu. Clicking this icon will show a random single post.
Category Color #
Enabling it shows different border colors above the Primary Menu according to the category menu item. (Available in ColorMag Pro)
Primary Menu Colors #
ColorMag allows you to change the colors of the various elements of the primary menu. (Available in ColorMag Pro)
- Primary Menu: Change the menu item color for normal and hover/active state.
- Background: Change the background color and image for the primary menu and sub-menu.
- Border Top: Changed the border color that appears at the top of the menu items.
Primary Menu Typography #
ColorMag allows you to change the typography of the various elements of the primary menu. (Available in ColorMag Pro)
- Primary Menu: Change the Font Family, Font Weight, and Font Size of Primary Menu items. Font Family and Font Weight options also affect the Sub Menu.
- Sub Menu: Change the Font Size of the Sub Menu of the Primary Menu.