Location: Appearance > Customize > Global > Layout
Globally change the site layout and sidebar layout.
There are the following types of Layout Options:
Site Layout #
In the Site Layout section, you can choose one of the two layouts for your site.
- Boxed Layout: Wraps the container area of the site in a box.
- Wide Layout: Expands the container area of the site to full width.
NOTE: You can change the background of the inside and outside area of the container as instructed here: Change the Background of Site.
Sidebar Layout #
On the Sidebar Layout section, there are the following options:
- Default Layout: Applies to Archive, Blog, Search Result Page, 404 Page, etc.
- Default layout for pages only: Applies to normal Pages.
- Default layout for single posts only: Applies to Single Post.
There are currently four types of Sidebar layouts:
- Right Sidebar: Shows the Right Sidebar Widgets that are added via Appearance > Widget
- Left Sidebar: Shows the Left Sidebar Widgets that are added via Appearance > Widget
- Full Width: No sidebar layout expanding full container width area.
- Content Centered: Contents shrunk to lesser (around 70%) width than the actual container width.
- Left and Right Sidebar: Shows the Left and Right Sidebar Widgets that are added via Appearance > Widget.