Location: Appearance → Customize → Global→ Button
A Button in a site refers to a clickable option helping the user navigate to other sections or pages. ColorMag supports adding the button and allows customizing with various options listed below: [Available in ColorMag Pro]
The section customizes the Button added on the site with the following options:
- Color – It changes the Color of the text added inside the button.
- Background – It changes the Background color of the button.
- Typography – It controls the button text Typography, such as Font Family, Weight, Font size, Line height, and other related styling properties for the text.
It sets the button padding spaces for all four sides, i.e., Left, Right, Top, and Bottom.
It customizes the Border area that appears around the button and comes with the following options:
- Style – It allows you to choose the border Style to be None, Solid, Double, Dashed, or Dotted
- Width – It determines the size of the border.
- Color – It allows you to change the Color of the border.
- Radius – It sets the Curve of the border on the corners of the box. You can move the slider to the right area to increase the radius value.