Location: Appearance → Customize → Content → Post Meta
Post Meta refers to the additional information of the post, such as Date, Author, Views, Comments, etc. ColorMag displays the post meta in Blog, category, and single post page and provides the following options: [Available in ColorMag Pro]
Switch the Toggle to the right area of each post meta to enable the elements on your site. Enabling the option will display the post meta elements above each content on your end.
Currently, with the ColorMag theme, you’ll get the following post elements:
- Date – It displays the post-published Date.
- Author – It displays the name of the post Author.
- Views – It shows the total Views of the post.
- Comment – It displays the number of Comments for that specific post.
- Tags – It displays the Tag added for the post.
- Reading Time – It shows the estimated Reading Time to read the post.
Disable the Edit Button – Enabling the option will disable the Edit button on the post meta area.
It changes the Date Format styles appearing on the post meta area. It comes with two types listed below:
- Style 1 – It displays the Date format in Month, Date, and Year.
- Style 2 – It shows the Date format with respect to the time it was published earlier, i.e., 2 years ago and so on.
With the ColorMag theme, you can change the color and typography of the post-meta elements.
- Color – It changes the Color of the post-meta elements.
- Typography – It changes the Font-Size of the post-meta elements.