The Featured Category Slider of ColorMag Pro will provide you with two options regarding image size i.e Medium Image Size and Large Image Size. To display the Full Width Slider, you must use the Large Image size. Please follow the steps below to do so:
- Create posts using the recommended featured image size for the Full-Width slider of 1400 x 600 pixels.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets > Front Page: Top Full Width Area.
- Click on the Add Block button, add the TG: Featured Category Slider widget, and choose to display the posts you have set up in step 1. Here, the posts are categorized into a category called Full Width, which has been selected.
- Select Image Size large (1400X600 pixels, suitable for Front Page: Top Full Width Area)
- Click on Update and check your site.
Here is the result: