This widget is suitable for displaying the post of your site in the vertical layout, displaying the first post as having the bigger featured images with the post excerpt followed by the smaller one, with the smaller featured image and no post excerpt. It is best suited for the Front Page: Content Middle Left Section area as well as Front Page: Content Middle Right Section, Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, Contact Page Sidebar as well as in any of the footer sidebar areas.
The options available in this widget are as follows:-
- Title: Here, add the required title of the widget to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Description Here, add the required description of the same widget to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Number of posts to display: Here, add the required number of posts to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Show latest Posts Select this radio button option if you want to display the latest post in your site by using this widget, bundled within this theme.
- Show posts from a category Select this radio button option if you want to display the post from the specific category chosen from you from your site by using this widget bundled within this theme.
- Select category: This option helps you to choose the category from your site to be displayed in the front-end as you like, where ever appropriate while using this widget. [Note: For this to work, you need to select the radio option of Show posts from a category. Also, the category which does not have any post associated with it, will not be displayed as the select item via this widget].
Note: If you choose the display the post from specific category while using this widget and that category has the color being defined in it via the Customizer Options, then, the title background of the color of the widget will inherit that color.
The screenshot for this widget is provided below: