This widget is suitable for displaying the post of your site in the news ticker layout, which displays the featured image of the post along with its title just below, which moves to the left side always as it is best suited for the ticker layout. It is best suited for almost all of the sidebar areas, which are available via this theme.(Available in ColorMag Pro)
The options available in this widget are as follows:-
- Title: Here, add the required title of the widget to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Description Here, add the required description of the same widget to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Number of posts to display: Here, add the required number of post to be displayed in the front-end while using this theme.
- Show latest Posts Select this radio button option if you want to display the latest post in your site by using this widget, bundled within this theme.
- Show posts from a category Select this radio button option if you want to display the post from the specific category chosen from you from your site by using this widget bundled within this theme.
- Select category: This option helps you to choose the category from your site to be displayed in the front-end as you like, where ever appropriate while using this widget. [Note: For this to work, you need to select the radio option of Show posts from a category. Also, the category which does not have any post associated with it, will not be displayed as the select item via this widget]
Note: If you choose the display the post from a specific category while using this widget and that category has the color being defined in it via the Customizer Options, then, the title background of the color of the widget will inherit that color.
- Check to display the content in the popup This option in this widget helps you to display the post content of the post in the popup or not according to your site requirement. Also, for this to work, you need to click on the image, not the post title.
The screenshot for this widget is provided below: