Location: Appearance > Customize > Footer>Footer Bottom Bar
The Flash theme allows you to customize the various sections of the footer bottom bar.
Under the Copyright Text section, you can add or change the footer copyright text. You will also be able to add a media item to your copyright section.
Right Content #
There are three options to choose from for the right side of your Footer Bottom Bar. They are:
- Social Menu: Allows you to add a social media menu.
- Footer Menu: Allows you to add a menu of your choice. The menu will be displayed in the Footer Bottom Bar only after assigning its location as Footer. You can do so by going to Appearance > Customize > Menu.
- Disable: Allows you to make the right section of the Footer Bottom Bar, blank.
Under Colors, there are the following options:
- Background Color: Allows you to change the background color of the Footer Bottom Bar.
- Text: Allows you to change the color of the text in the Footer Bottom Bar.
- Link: Allows you to change the color of text embedded with links, in the Footer Bottom Bar.
Powered by BetterDocs