Location: Appearance > Customize > Header > Primary Header
Flash theme provides you with various options to customize the primary header of your site. It includes the following options:
By default, the header logo position is left logo and right menu. However, there are other options available for changing the header position.
- Right Menu and Left Logo (Default)
- Left Logo and Right Menu
- Center Logo and Below Menu
- Center Logo and Center Menu
- Left Logo and Below Menu
- Centered Logo and Menu on Sides
Header Text Beside Logo #
This option allows you to add the required text beside the header logo area.
This option allows you to show/hide the search icon in the header area.
This option allows you to show/hide the cart icon in the header area.
This option allows you to remove the wishlist button in the header area.
Sticky Header #
Sticky Header keeps the header in the same place while scrolling down the page.
- Enable – It allows to make the header section sticky when the user scrolls down the page content.
- Disable on Mobile – It will disable the sticky header for mobile view.
- Background – It allows you to add the required background color for the header area.
- Text – It allows you to add the required text color for the header area.