Location: Appearance > Customize > Footer>Footer Bottom Bar
Under the Copyright Text section, you can add or change the footer copyright text. You will also be able to add a media item to your copyright section. [Available in Flash Pro]
Right Content #
There are three options to choose from for the right side of your Footer Bottom Bar. They are:
- Social Menu: Allows you to add a social media menu.
- Footer Menu: Allows you to add a menu of your choice. The menu will be displayed in the Footer Bottom Bar only after assigning its location as Footer. You can do so by going to Appearance > Customize > Menu.
- Disable: Allows you to make the right section of the Footer Bottom Bar, blank.
Under Colors, there are the following options:
- Background Color: Allows you to change the background color of the Footer Bottom Bar.
- Text: Allows you to change the color of the text in the Footer Bottom Bar.
- Link: Allows you to change the color of text embedded with links, in the Footer Bottom Bar.