How to Create a One-Page Website using Flash Theme
You can create a one-page site with Flash theme with these steps:
1. Create a Primary Menu from Appearance > Menus
2. Add Custom Links as Menu item as shown in image below:
Remember the link should be like this:
URL = Your site URL + ‘#section-HTML-ID’
Please note the ‘#services’ at the end, where ‘services’ is the HTML ID of the section in the page where you want the page to scroll to when clicked on the menu item
3. Then, edit the home page with SiteOrigin Editor and create a row with widgets inside it.
4. Edit the row.
5. Add the previously added ID (in the menu) to the Row > Row Styles > Row ID:
6. Publish the page and try clicking the menu item from the frontend.