How to Deactivate License
There are various situation you may want to deactivate the license in a site.
- For some reason, you do not have access the site or you do not want to use the license on that particular site.
- To fix license related problem, you may need to deactivate and activate the license.
- Migrating site from staging to production site.
If you’re in any of the above situations or want to simply learn about deactivating, please do the following:
- Login to your ThemeGrill Account: https://themegrill.com/account/
- Go to
Websitesand click on the website link in which you want to deactivate the license.
- Then, you’ll see a link saying
Deactivate, click it and confirm (See Screenshot 1 below)
- Finally, you can go to
Your WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Theme License Managerand click
Synclink (See Screenshot 2 below)
Will Deactivating License Cancel Subscription?
Deactivating the license will not cancel the subscription.
It’s there for cases in which you want to migrate a license to a different installation (for example, when migrating to a different host or domain)