How to import Flash Demo
For importing a Flash demo there are some basic things you need to have installed and activated in your WordPress, which are listed below.
- Theme: Flash Theme
- Plugins: Flash Toolkit, ThemeGrill Demo Importer, SiteOrigin Page Builder
- Demo Content: Flash Demos
After you have downloaded, installed, and activated all the above-mentioned theme and plugins, you are now ready to import the demos.
Please follow the following steps to import the demo:
- Goto: Appearance->Demo Importer and in the welcome page you can see the required instructions for importing a demo.
- If you have not downloaded the demo contents, you can visit the link(this page) provided in the welcome page and then download one of the four available demo contents.
- Now click on Upload Demo button at the top of the page and then choose a demo content file(.zip) downloaded earlier and then hit Install Now.
Now you will be able to see, the recently installed demo under the Available Demos tab.
- Click on Available Demos tab and then hit the Import Button.
Now after few minutes, Successfully Imported message will be displayed and then you can view your site.