How to Renew My License after One Year?
If you purchased an Annual plan and if you’ve not canceled the automatic renewal, our license management system automatically renews your subscription after 1 year of the purchase. You do not need to do anything at all.
However, if you’ve canceled an automatic renewal or it doesn’t get renewed automatically, then you need to renew the license manually in order to get access to the latest version of the theme, premium support, and new demo sites.
Renew License from Your ThemeGrill Account
- Log in to your ThemeGrill Account
- Go to
Licensesand click on the product license from the list which you want to upgrade.
- Then, you’ll see a link saying Renew, click it. (See Screenshot below)
- A checkout box for renewal will appear. Proceed just like while purchasing the plan.
Renew License from Pricing Page
- Go to the ThemeGrill Pricing Page
- Find the plan you purchased before and want to renew.
- Click the Buy Now button.
- Click the link saying Renewing or upgrading a license (See screenshot below)
- Enter your current license key from your ThemeGrill Account > Licenses (Refer here) and click
- Finally, proceed just like while purchasing the plan.