I am using older version of themes and I don’t see api keys on my account?
If you are using older version of themes before api keys were introduced in our themes then you can contact us with your order number and our team will create api keys for you.
Once new api keys are created for your order, you can view those api keys from your account page under API KEYS section.
If you are using the latest version of the theme, then you will receive a notification on your dashboard to enter the api keys. If you don’t see the notification then you probably are using the older version of the theme. In case that please follow the steps to update your theme to the latest version.
- Download the latest version of the theme zip file from your account page
- Install and activate this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button and activate the theme.
Once done you will have latest version of theme installed. You can visit Settings->your_theme_name License Manger. Enter your detail and and you are good to go. Once you enter the license information, you can now receive update notification for theme right on your dashboard and can update theme to your latest version with single one click.