Using FT: Portfolio Widget
After you have installed and activated the Flash Toolkit plugin you can see the FT: Portfolio widget.This widget displays the components of Custom PostType named Portfolio which you can see in the admin panel after the activation of the Flash Toolkit plugin.
Since the FT: Portfolio widget displays the components of projects,you need to add projects from the WP dashboard initially.
- From the WP Dashboard goto: Portfolio->Add Project
- Now you can add Title,Image,Category,Tag etc to your projects
Add as many projects as you wish.
Adding the widget in a page
The theme is fully compatible with SiteOrigin Page Builder to provide extreme flexibility for your page structure design.
- First create a page and switch to PageBuilder from the Default Editor.
- Now click on Add Widget button and select the FT: Portfolio widget.
Setting up the Widget
After clicking on the edit,you can see different options for setting up the FT: Portfolio widget.
- Select Project Category: Choose a category to or select All category to display projects from all available categories.
- Number: Enter the number of projects that you want the widget to display
- Show navigation filter: Check this to display category based filter at the top.(Works only when All category option is selected)
- Widget Style: Select one of three design variation of the widget.