If you are using the Spacious theme and want to import the demo for your site then you are at the right place. You can import the demo in two different ways, i.e. in one click or Manually.
1. Install Demo in One Click:
Follow the steps below to import the demo in one click.
- Install and Activate the Spacious Theme
- After the theme is installed and activated, a notice will appear on the dashboard prompting you to get started with the theme.
- Click on Get Started With Spacious. It will automatically set up the ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin and redirect you to the demos page. You can check out the demo and import the one you like. To do that, you can just hover the mouse cursor over the demo and click on import.
If you want to know more about importing demos. View in Detail
2. Import Demo Manually:
If you missed the welcome notice, then you can import the demo manually. Just follow the steps below:
- Install and Activate the Spacious theme.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and search for ThemeGrill Demo Importer
- Then install and activate ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin.
- Now go to Appearance > Demo Importer and take a look at available demos.
- Click on import on the demo you like.